Thursday, November 7, 2013

Spicy Southwestern Dinner - Redux

For dinner on Thursday, I did a repeat of the Spicy Southwestern dinner I made back in August.    I've been trying not make any dish more than 4 times per year, so I have a put a 3 month waiting period between all repeats.   But I have to say, I have been looking forward to a repeat of this meal since August.  

 Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Cindy Barr

The Southwestern Tabbouleh is a riff on a classic middle eastern dish I grew up eating but with the bold southwestern flavors I have come to love since moving to the west coast.  


The recipes for the Southwestern Chicken Soup and Southwestern Tabbouleh both come from Cooking Light and I think the versions I made tonight were my best attempts yet at reproducing these delicious dishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment