Thursday, November 21, 2013

Birthday Dinner for Kelly at The Village Pub

It was my wife's birthday on Thursday and on her request we went out to dinner at The Village Pub in Woodside, CA.   This has been one of our favorite restaurants for several years now and I am sure it is considered one of the best restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area.

THE VILLAGE PUB

On my birthday, I picked Giovanni's pizza.  I had not eaten pizza for months since I had been eating a healthier diet.   It was good, but if you compare our choices of birthday dinners,  there's no doubt who is the classier person in this relationship.

Dinner was amazing.   We both had the pumpkin soup and baked scallops for dinner.  Our daughter had a roasted pork chop with cooked apples and of course plenty of homemade dinner rolls.  Everything was memorable and it was really the first time we have taken our daughter to a nice restaurant and she really enjoyed it and ate something other than bread and pasta.


No comments:

Post a Comment