Saturday, March 9, 2013

Take out from Willow Street Pizza

On Saturday, we decided to get take out from Willow Street Pizza.    We spent the afternoon looking at materials for a kitchen remodel we have been wanting to do since we moved into our house in San Jose over 10 years ago.   It got too late to go shopping and make dinner, and we were all getting a little cranky because we were hungry.



We ordered a Pesto e Pancetta pizza which is prawns, Italian bacon, pesto, and mozarella.   Its not a pizza I would ever order on my own.   This is the kind of thing my wife would order and since she was crankier than me I told her to order whatever she wanted.   I cringed a little bit when she ordered this pizza, but it was actually really, really good and I am really glad she ordered it.   We shared a pizza and greek salad.



My 9 year old daughter had Annie's Macaroni and Cheese and some left over roasted chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment