Monday, March 4, 2013

Spice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin

We had guests over for dinner tonight.   This is a very rare event in our home.    I really enjoy having dinner guests, and I wish I had more friends who I could invite over for dinner.   A friend of mine from Germany, who I have not seen for 18 years visited us with his wife who I met for the first time tonight.   It was really nice to see my friend again after so many years.  

I had been planning to make an especially good dinner for them.   I decided to make Spice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin along with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli and Roasted Potatoes with Parsley.   Both the pork tenderloin and the broccoli are recipes from Cooking Light I found on myrecipes.com.



I have been making the pork tenderloin now for a four or five months and it consistently turns out great.   Everything turned out great and it was a delicious meal.   A bonus was that tonight my 9 year old daughter asked me for some pork with the spice rub on it.   (I usually cut out outside of the pork off for her because she doesn't like bold or spicy flavors like the spice rub).   Maybe her taste buds are starting to mature a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment