Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Turkey Bolognese

There are so many dinners we have now that I really look forward to and want to label as my favorite.  I just have a lot of favorite dinners since we started trying a lot of new dishes.   I made Turkey Bolognese last May and my wife used the same recipe to make dinner for us tonight.   This is a Cooking Light recipe from myrecipes.com.    

Photo by Karry Hosford

My wife and I both love this dish and its hard to keep from stuffing myself... this dish is so delicious.   But, I have been careful with portions for many weeks now.   I often have a scale on the dinner table so that I can measure out how much I can eat.   I don't go hungry, but I try to end each day with about a 500 calorie deficit for the day.   It seems to be working as I have lost 35 lbs to date since early April.

About 1 and 1/2 cups of this dish is only 447 calories.




No comments:

Post a Comment