Thursday, August 22, 2013

Grilled Pork Chops

Grilled pork chops are a good go-to dish for me when I am not sure what else to make.   I have been wanting to make some Vietnamese style grilled pork chops or possibly some pork fried rice, and I had kind of planned to do something like that for dinner, but I didn't plan it out well.   I didn't have everything I needed and it was getting too late to go back to the store. 

I used my standard spice rub of cumin, brown sugar, salt and pepper, little bit of cayenne pepper, some garlic powder, a dash of cinnamon, and some all spice and just put these on the grill.   I sauteed some baby bok choy to go with the grilled pork chops and my wife made some plain rice.

Dinner turned out well in the end and we all enjoyed it and at just a little over 400 calories, we all kept our diets on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment