Thursday, August 15, 2013

Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Spice rubbed pork tenderloin is a dish I have posted about before and my daughter's favorite dinner.   I made this for dinner tonight because it was her first day back to school and the start of the new school year.   She is always happy to hear that we are having pork tenderloin for dinner.

You can find this Cooking Light recipe for Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin from myrecipes.com.



I also made some mashed potatoes to go along with the pork and green beans, steamed until, and then sauteed in a little olive oil with salt and pepper.   I usually cook about 2lbs of pork which gives me enough for the whole family for 2 nights plus some cooked pork I can freeze and use for dinner or lunch at a later date.

Here is the calorie breakdown for this light and delicious dinner:

Food Calories
3.5oz Pork Tenderloin 200
Cup of green beans (plus the olive oil) 50
3.5oz mashed potatoes 100
Total 350

No comments:

Post a Comment