Saturday, August 17, 2013

Shrimp Tacos

I didn't cook on Saturday.   I needed to go into the office to do some work so my wife did the grocery shopping and cooking.   She made some delicious shrimp tacos.

This is a very light meal.   I had two tacos with each taco containing abut three shrimp on a corn tortilla with shredded cabbage and a creamy green sauce which contained sour cream, cilantro, and lime juice.   The shrimp were sauteed in olive oil and seasoned with salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, coriander, and cumin.

I also had some tortilla chips with salsa to go with the tacos... here's the calorie breakdown:

Food Calories
3 oz cooked shrimp 120
2 corn tortillas 90
2 tablespoons of green sauce 57
1 oz tortilla chips 150
2 tablespoons of salsa 20
Total 437

No comments:

Post a Comment