Monday, August 19, 2013

Mini Farfalle with Roasted Peppers, Onions, Feta, and Mint

The last time I made Mini Farfalle with Roasted Peppers, Onions, Feta and Mint was back in June.   This is probably my favorite vegetarian dish at the moment.   I try to have at least one meatless dinner per week.   When I am planning to make this dish, I look forward to dinner all day long and to the left overs the next night.   My wife really like this as well.

The fresh mint, fresh basil, and toasted pine nuts give this dish some wonderful flavors.  Its hard to go wrong with fresh herbs, toasted nuts of any kind, and some feta cheese. 

Well, I guess you could go wrong if you eat too much pasta!    The calories add up fast when eating pasta, so I am always careful to weigh the amount of cook pasta I put into a dish like this.  This dish is about 450 calories per serving.


Photo: John Autry; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross




No comments:

Post a Comment