Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sesame Spaghetti with Chicken and Zucchini

The last time I made Sesame Spaghetti with Chicken and Zucchini was back in February.   One of my goals this year is to grow my repertoire of dishes.   I have made more than 50 different dishes for dinner so far this year.

Sesame Spaghetti was one of the first dishes I learned to make when I was learning to cook many years ago.   At that time, I was a vegetarian and got the sesame spaghetti recipe from a vegetarian cookbook called, Main Course Vegetarian Pleasures by Jeanne Lemlin.   If you want to do more vegetarian cooking, I highly recommend this book.   The recipes are simple and delicious, although not necessarily low fat or low calorie, but then when you cut out the meat, then generally, you are pretty far ahead of the game when it comes to cooking light.   Jeanne also has a cooking blog worth checking out.

Of course, as you might have guessed, my version of this dish now includes chicken (please don't tell Jeanne!)

My well worn copy of Vegetarian Pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment