Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Arugula Potatoes

There is no dish I have posted more often than Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin.   It is the family's favorite dish this year and one of the few things my daughter asks for.   I try not to make it more than once every couple of months, and its been about 6 or 7 weeks since I made this last time.    It was delicious as usual.



In order to keep things interesting I introduced a new side dish with tonight's dinner, Roasted Potatoes with Arugula-Pistachio Pesto.   Oh, the potatoes were amazingly good and complimented the pork tenderloin well.   The sharp flavor of the arugula combined with the nutty flavor from the pistachio is totally delightful.   The potatoes were a hit with my wife as well.  It was a delicious dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment